Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just a lil something extra

My Qualities

I have the ability to walk, see and speak.

I do not have perfect health.

I have food to eat, somewhere to live, clothes to wear.

I do not have a full bank account.

I have friends, family and children to speak to frequently.

I do not have constant physical access to them.

I have a loving and caring soul.

I do not have a bitter spirit.

I have experienced love and hate.

I do not always have the capacity to return them as given.

I have faith, peace and grace that pass natural understanding.

I do not have enough apathy to fully give up.

I have my specific beliefs about God, politics and the state of the world.

I do not have the energy to force them upon you.

I have a sense of humor about a lot of things.

I do not have a tolerance for stupidity.

I have a multi-ethnic background that comes with preconceptions.

I do not have a stereotypical anything.

I have the ability, want and desire to create words, ideas and tangible items.

I do not have the ability to thrive within a cage.

I have the perseverance to be real at all costs.

I do not have the weakness of deception.

I have the will to embrace builders, movers and survivors.

I do not have time for the walking dead.

I have accepted the tough love school of thought.

I won’t stand for any pity party, including my own.

I am simply me…who are you?

Copyright © 2009 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment