Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 21

Today, I just feel the need to write. I don't have a specific point or purpose, but perhaps during my writing something will come to me. I know how I want to feel, I know how I should feel, but for some reason I'm somewhat devoid of emotion. It's a very odd spot for a Gemini to be in. We are usually one of the extremes.

I WANT to say forget everything and walk away, but I know within 2 seconds I'd give anything to get it all back. I should feel relief and joy and be back in that place that I was...I'm not though, I don't know why.  I've got a familiar funk that I'm trying to break. It's kinda like being in the eye of the storm and instead of feeling relief, feeling boredom and waiting for shyt to start getting messed up again.

Ah, waiting for that other shoe to drop. Maybe that's it. You hobble along with  one shoe for long enough, you just expect the other one to fall out of the sky like Newton's apple. You know, learn all about gravity while nursing that goose egg on your forehead. Then you've got two shoes and you aren't limping anymore, but you miss the familiar stride, no matter how awkward it was.

Copyright © 2010 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment