Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reverb10/11: Day 12/13!

12 – Body Integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?


Hmmm....good question lol. I think I feel like this the most when I'm creating tangible things, jewelry, paintings, woodwork, etc. It's easiest for me to feel this way with jewelry, but hardest when I'm painting. While painting, I still try to force things into a perfect little box or image. Still learning, still working, still making progress on extending me.

13 – Action. When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?


My next step is finishing and publishing my novel and a new collection of poetry. I also want to start on my next verse novel...but I haven't yet. I'm also gaining clients monthly for my editing business. I'm hoping to start that business officially this year. Yayness!

Copyright © 2011 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment