Monday, January 17, 2011

Reverb10/11: Day 16/17!

16 – Friendship. How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?


One of my friends allowed me the chance to sit with her mom keep her company. You never know what's going on with other folks until they let you see it. Her mom is awesome and gives me inspiration daily. My friend is awesome and the responsibilities that she shoulders are great. I try to stay open and I am constantly saying -Perception is everything. Mine changes daily as my eyes are opened to new things and new experiences.

17 – Lesson Learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

I learned that I need to work on patience that I have more faith in others that they have in themselves. I make sure to think before I speak, even when I'm upset. It's not perfect, but I'm doing it more than less these days, so I'm well on my way. So until my patience kicks in, I can at least mute my impatience and think before I speak. I'm a work in progress.

As far as the faith thing goes, I've started loaning mine out. When a friend lacks faith, I give 2 scoops of mine for them to borrow until theirs builds. I have tons and tons of faith in boatloads. I don't mind spreading it all around! *throws faith around the room* I have so many amazing people who surround me on a daily basis. If they have an ounce of belief in me...how could I not believe in all of them?

Copyright © 2011 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment