Sunday, July 13, 2014

Guess The Writing Bug Got Me

The Flip Side

Come lay your head on my thigh
And let me stroke your head softly,
Easing your worries from your troubled
Mind and drawing meditative circles
On your scalp with my fingertips.
My thickness provides comfort.

Come rest your head on my breast
And stroke my insides strongly,
Pushing any thoughts from my chaotic
Brain and create pressure point designs
On my skin with your fingertips.
Your thickness provides pleasure.

Come confide in my strengths,
Knowing that they will always be used
As a representation of you, and never
Will they be raised against you
Because a Queen will forever protect
Her King.

Come surround me with your strength.
I’ll never be in fear of it being used
To hurt me, but rather a shelter and refuge,
Always there to guard me from danger
Because My King will forever defend
His Queen.

Copyright © 2014 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment